If you have received an incident notification affecting your live stream or are concerned about your contribution feeds, you can troubleshoot the issues you are facing on your stream and see more detailed information about the troubleshooting tips below by heading to this article.
Below are some preliminary troubleshooting tips you can follow for disconnection and silence issues.
- Check encoder instance is active
- Check encoder stream settings
- Check for updates
- Check router
- Check firewall
- Check ISP
- Check that you are producing audio from your output
- Check that your soundcard is working as expected
- Check encoder audio settings
For more information about what incident messages such as unstable/ disconnected/silent mean, consult this article.