We recommend using a USB 3.0 drive to ensure the bounce down of your recording to the drive is speedy.
2. Activate a profile on Caster which has USB Recording enabled.
3. Ensure the interface has indicated that the flash drive has been recognised before commencing your stream.
4. Start your stream as usual and Caster will begin recording the stream output.
5. When your streaming session has finished, stop the encoding instance and wait until prompted before removing the flash drive.
6. Your recorded session file(s) will be saved to your drive under a folder named “recordings”.