Admin and Supervisors in Portal can manage other users' levels for the branches and stations they are associated with. This article is aimed at Portal users with Admin or Supervisor user levels assigned for any of their stations (see this guide for more information on user roles). It will guide you through how to change these role levels for any other user (with a user level below or equal to your own).
If you wish to create a user profile for a new team member on Portal, this can only be actioned by Account Admins. See the following article for more information on how to do this.
Station User Levels
- Go to the Station page associated with the user you want to make this change for.
- Navigate to the Users tab and find the user.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to open the available permission levels.
- Select a level.
- Click on the blue tick to save.
- Go to the Branch page associated with the user you want to make this change for.
- Scroll down to the Branch Users section.
- Use the "Add more users" button to add users to the branch.
- Select the red X under actions to remove a user from a branch