This section will look at how you can refine the information that is displayed on your Dashboard, under Real-Time as well as under Historical. This section will show you how to change the time period of the information displayed, specify and group stations and set up Dayparts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
At the top of your screen, you have the ability to specify the time period you want to apply to the stats across your Dashboard, Real-Time and Historical. Clicking on the down arrow next to the date range that appears by default will provide a range of predefined time periods.
|From midnight to present based on UTC timezone.|
|From midnight of the previous day to midnight of the current day based on UTC timezone.|
Last 7 Days
|From seven days ago up to the last complete hour (for example at 16:55 the last complete hour would be 16:00) based on UTC timezone.|
Last 30 Days
|From 30 days ago up to the last complete day (for example at 16:55 on 18 February the last complete day would be 00:00 of 18 February) based on UTC timezone.|
|From the start of the month up to the last complete day (for example at 16:55 on 18 February the last complete day would be 00:00 on 18 February) based on UTC timezone.|
|From midnight on the first day of the last month to midnight on the first day of the current month based on UTC timezone.|
|From midnight on the first day of the first month of last year to midnight on the first day of the first month last based on UTC timezone.|
|Following the above principles, the date range will be based on the custom dates you select from midnight to midnight (where the end date is a completed day). Once Custom Range is selected, click 'Apply'.|
By default, the analytical data displayed will be for all stations assigned to your profile. To limit the information to the specific station(s) you are interested in, click on 'All stations' and select the stations.
Once stations have been specified they will be visible from your Dashboard and the data will be limited to only these stations.
You can also group stations together to see the aggregate stats for the group. Use cases include:
- Group stations together based on geographical locations - for example, all London stations vs all Manchester stations
- Group stations together based on genre - for example, pop stations vs rock stations
- Group stations together based on monetisation - for example, all monetised stations vs non-monetised stations
Once a group of stations has been created, you can change the stations in the group by selecting 'Manage Groups' and selecting or deselecting your stations. Once you've made the changes, click 'Update Group'. If you no longer need a specific group, you can simply delete the grouping here.
- Groups are limited to your own account: applying a group to your account will not apply to other users' accounts;
- Deleting a group does not delete the stations or associated data.
You can specify dayparts to show stats data for certain times of the day over the date range you specified. For example, if you want to track stats for the breakfast show that airs between 6 am and 9 am, you can create a daypart for just that.
1. Navigate to Dayparts under the Tools section in the navigation pane on the left and click on the 'Create' button
2. Specify the days of the week that you would like the information displayed as well as the 'From' and 'To' hours. For example, if the Breakfast Show runs between 6 am and 9 am, Monday to Friday, the daypart will look like this:
3. Click 'Save' and you're done!
You can create as many Dayparts as you need in any combination of days of the week and hours of the day. All Dayparts will be listed and visible under Tools>Dayparts
Now that you have created your first Dayparts, the option to select them will become available between the date picker and station selector at the top of your screen. Select the down arrow to see the Dayparts you have created or to select 'No daypart' to see stats for the entire day.
Once you have selected your Daypart you will see the graphs and associated information will update to include only information related to the specified Daypart and time period. To remove Dayparts, simply click on the dropdown next to Dayparts and select 'No daypart'.
- The hours of the day specified in Dayparts is based on the timezone selected under your Profile Settings. However, the system runs on UTC timezone and as such the time period displayed on graph axis will be in UTC. For example, stats for Dayparts between the hours of 6 am UTC +2 and 9 am UTC +2 will display in the graph on the Dashboard as 4 am UTC to 7 am UTC. Hovering over the graph will display the time in your timezone